Chalet La Colombe is a beautifully presented Courchevel luxury chalet in a superb location within a private hamlet. The chalet is only a few minutes walk to the town and approximately 100m from the pistes.
With 5 bedrooms comfortably sleeping 10 people, this impressive chalet also includes a spectacular spa. Spa facilities include a private swimming pool, hot tub, relaxation area, hammam and massage room, La Colombe offers you the ultimate in relaxation for the duration of your stay.
The open plan living and dining area provide an ideal space for socialising and relaxation, and look out onto the sun terrace, which boasts breath-taking views of the mountains.
A spacious home cinema room with a private bar, provides an ideal place to sit back and relax after a day on the slopes, or will ’entertain’ the children while you enjoy the exquisite 4-course meal.
The private ski room with boot warmer ensures all of your equipment is ‘ski-ready’ for the following day.
La Colombe has been welcoming Chaletowners guests since 18 Sep 2017.
Our experienced team of resort professionals will be on hand through out your stay in Courchevel, to ensure you have a holiday to remember!
Freshly prepared daily breakfast
Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
Early children’s dinner (if required)
Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
|Arrival - Departure||Days||Standard||With Services|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 2020||7||€ 16,000||€ 29,000|
|20 Dec - 27 Dec 2020||7||€ 36,000||€ 56,000|
|27 Dec - 03 Jan 2021||7||€ 64,000||€ 79,000|
|03 Jan - 10 Jan 2021||7||€ 54,000||€ 74,000|
|10 Jan - 17 Jan 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|17 Jan - 24 Jan 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|24 Jan - 31 Jan 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|31 Jan - 07 Feb 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|07 Feb - 14 Feb 2021||7||Booked||Booked|
|14 Feb - 21 Feb 2021||7||€ 34,000||€ 54,000|
|21 Feb - 28 Feb 2021||7||€ 31,000||€ 44,000|
|28 Feb - 07 Mar 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|07 Mar - 14 Mar 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|14 Mar - 21 Mar 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|21 Mar - 28 Mar 2021||7||€ 27,000||€ 41,000|
|28 Mar - 04 Apr 2021||7||€ 31,000||€ 45,000|
|04 Apr - 11 Apr 2021||7||€ 25,000||€ 39,000|
|11 Apr - 18 Apr 2021||7||€ 14,000||€ 26,000|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 3 weeks ago
1. We are asking for a 20% deposit on all chalets booked before the 1st September 2020, paid by bank transfer.
2. That 20% deposit is fully refundable before the 1st September due to any Covid-19 related travel restrictions or any concerns related to Coronavirus. That is to say that these early deposits are fully refundable upon request.
3. Alternatively that 20% deposit could be used for another holiday with us later in the winter season 20/21 (availability dependent) or during season 21/22.
4. After September 1st 2020 our full Terms & Conditions apply. These are under review and will be supplied before 01.09.20. Clients may withdraw from the agreement due to the revised T&Cs anytime up to 01.09.20.
5. If the season does not start due to government directives, FCO Advice, local authority closures that affect skiing, including but not limited to the lift system, or limits access to our destination resorts due to Covid-19, then the 80% of the full amount of the chalet bookings will be refunded. 20% will be retained towards unrecoverable operational costs and administrative costs.
6. For specific chalets, if the holiday is cancelled during the season, or the resort is closed due to local government restrictions then a refund of the remaining 80% of the Chalet Booking shall be returned to the client.
Chalet La Colombe is a beautifully presented chalet in a superb location within a private hamlet; only a few minutes walk to the town and approximately 100m from the Cospillot piste.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet La Colombe, Courchevel 1850. When communicating with properties via Chaletowners, you agree with the processing of the communications as set out in our Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
Discuss cancellation terms with host before getting the contract
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed