#Outdoor hot tub
Chalet 47, St Anton, opened its doors in December 2019, following a full refurbishment by the outstanding and award-winning architects that brought us Eden Rock. Standing in a prime location in Nasserein, St Anton, Chalet 47 is a mere 350 meters from the Nasserein Gondola. Chalet 47 has been refurbished in a modern alpine style, featuring old wood and stone. It boasts contemporary interiors, maximising the space with high vaulted ceilings and a cosy open plan bar and lounge, all of which enhance the mountain lodge atmosphere.
Comprised of 12 ensuite bedrooms, Chalet 47 is a great addition to St Anton for groups of friends and family. It is also perfect for corporate entertaining in St Anton. The breakfast/dining room resembles a modern twist on the traditional ‘stuberl’ where guests can enjoy freshly prepared breakfasts and cosy, relaxed evening meals expertly prepared by your dedicated chef.
The modern spa complete with yoga/pilates room will allow guests to completely relax. With a traditional sauna (85 degrees), a relaxing steam room (50 degrees) guests can also ease their muscles in the fantastic hydro massage hot tub. Chalet 47 can also accomodate the use of a personal trainer as there is also personal training room/yoga/pilates room. Of course, no spa would be complete without the massage and treatment room, where our private sport therapists can help ease your aches and pains, or help you relax and unwind.
Throughout your stay you will be looked after by our team of hospitality professionals: chalet manager, 4 x chalet Hosts, 2 x professional chefs, resort manager, dedicated driver. Nothing will be too much trouble. All you have to do is turn up, ski, relax and enjoy your best ever ski holiday. We’ll do the rest!
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
|Arrival - Departure||Days||With Services|
|07 Dec - 13 Dec 2020||6||€ 43,000|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 2020||7||€ 42,000|
|20 Dec - 27 Dec 2020||7||€ 59,350|
|27 Dec - 03 Jan 2021||7||€ 45,600|
|03 Jan - 10 Jan 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|10 Jan - 17 Jan 2021||7||Booked|
|17 Jan - 24 Jan 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|24 Jan - 31 Jan 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|31 Jan - 07 Feb 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|07 Feb - 14 Feb 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|14 Feb - 21 Feb 2021||7||€ 61,650|
|21 Feb - 28 Feb 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|28 Feb - 07 Mar 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|07 Mar - 14 Mar 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|14 Mar - 21 Mar 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|21 Mar - 28 Mar 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|28 Mar - 04 Apr 2021||7||€ 50,160|
|04 Apr - 11 Apr 2021||7||€ 47,800|
|11 Apr - 18 Apr 2021||7||€ 46,640|
Prices are based on 20 people, for bookings up to 24 people there is an additional charge for the extra four guests.
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 2 days ago
1. We are asking for a 20% deposit on all chalets booked before the 1st September 2020, paid by bank transfer.
2. That 20% deposit is fully refundable before the 1st September due to any Covid-19 related travel restrictions or any concerns related to Coronavirus. That is to say that these early deposits are fully refundable upon request.
3. Alternatively that 20% deposit could be used for another holiday with us later in the winter season 20/21 (availability dependent) or during season 21/22.
4. After September 1st 2020 our full Terms & Conditions apply. These are under review and will be supplied before 01.09.20. Clients may withdraw from the agreement due to the revised T&Cs anytime up to 01.09.20.
5. If the season does not start due to government directives, FCO Advice, local authority closures that affect skiing, including but not limited to the lift system, or limits access to our destination resorts due to Covid-19, then the 80% of the full amount of the chalet bookings will be refunded. 20% will be retained towards unrecoverable operational costs and administrative costs.
6. For specific chalets, if the holiday is cancelled during the season, or the resort is closed due to local government restrictions then a refund of the remaining 80% of the Chalet Booking shall be returned to the client.
Standing in a prime location in Nasserein, St Anton, Chalet 47 is a mere 350 meters from the Nasserein Gondola.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet 47, St Anton. When communicating with properties via Chaletowners, you agree with the processing of the communications as set out in our Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed
Check overall prices and availability at one place