A large luxury ski chalet with 13 bedrooms – the best located chalet for groups in St Anton! The Lodge is a combination of Chalet Montfort and Chalet 53, both of which can also be booked privately.
The Montfort Lodge is the ideal solution for large groups, corporate ski trips or several families. This large luxury ski chalet is located in the heart of St Anton where you’ll have access to all this great resort offers right on your doorstep.
A combination of the renowned Chalet Montfort and the stunning Chalet 53, the Montfort Lodge will offer plenty of space for larger groups to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes. In addition to 13 ensuite bedrooms guests can enjoy two living rooms, a private bar area, spacious dining room with seating for up to 32 guests and a wellness area with sauna and massage room.
Recently renovated the Montfort Lodge boasts a stunning interior throughout, the use of natural wood and stone is reflective of the surrounding mountains.
Montfort Lodge has been welcoming Chaletowners guests since 09 Nov 2015.
The chalet is available on catered or bed and breakfast basis.
We pride ourselves on hiring accomplished and experienced chefs who create wonderful dishes for our guests to enjoy in the comfort of their own chalet. Guests can expect culinary delights where the focus is on presentation and flavour.
As huge wine fans ourselves, we take great pleasure and time in tasting and selecting the wine we have in our chalets. We can assure you that decisions are not taken lightly and tastings are extensive and very serious!
We try our best to stick to local wines, at least country specific wines, but this can sometimes be tricky. We look for wines that are well known and tend to please most pallets but the choice will always vary in their strength, robustness and flavours.
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
|Arrival - Departure||Standard||With Services|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 2020||Booked||Booked|
|20 Dec - 27 Dec 2020||Booked||Booked|
|27 Dec - 03 Jan 2021||Booked||Booked|
|03 Jan - 10 Jan 2021||Booked||Booked|
|10 Jan - 17 Jan 2021||Booked||Booked|
|17 Jan - 24 Jan 2021||€ 56,700||€ 62,020|
|24 Jan - 31 Jan 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|31 Jan - 07 Feb 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|07 Feb - 14 Feb 2021||€ 49,920||€ 65,920|
|14 Feb - 21 Feb 2021||€ 66,100||€ 77,500|
|21 Feb - 28 Feb 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|28 Feb - 07 Mar 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|07 Mar - 14 Mar 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|14 Mar - 21 Mar 2021||Booked||Booked|
|21 Mar - 28 Mar 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|28 Mar - 04 Apr 2021||€ 60,820||€ 72,720|
|04 Apr - 11 Apr 2021||€ 49,920||€ 62,020|
|11 Apr - 18 Apr 2021||€ 36,820||€ 54,280|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 1 week ago
1. We are asking for a 20% deposit on all chalets booked before the 1st September 2020, paid by bank transfer.
2. That 20% deposit is fully refundable before the 1st September due to any Covid-19 related travel restrictions or any concerns related to Coronavirus. That is to say that these early deposits are fully refundable upon request.
3. Alternatively that 20% deposit could be used for another holiday with us later in the winter season 20/21 (availability dependent) or during season 21/22.
4. After September 1st 2020 our full Terms & Conditions apply. These are under review and will be supplied before 01.09.20. Clients may withdraw from the agreement due to the revised T&Cs anytime up to 01.09.20.
5. If the season does not start due to government directives, FCO Advice, local authority closures that affect skiing, including but not limited to the lift system, or limits access to our destination resorts due to Covid-19, then the 80% of the full amount of the chalet bookings will be refunded. 20% will be retained towards unrecoverable operational costs and administrative costs.
6. For specific chalets, if the holiday is cancelled during the season, or the resort is closed due to local government restrictions then a refund of the remaining 80% of the Chalet Booking shall be returned to the client.
The chalet located in the heart of St Anton, you’ll have access to all this great resort offers right on your doorstep.
Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:00 & 15:00 – 20:30. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet Montfort Lodge, St Anton. When communicating with properties via Chaletowners, you agree with the processing of the communications as set out in our Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
Discuss cancellation terms with host before getting the contract
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed