The spacious Chalet Montfort has ten ensuite bedrooms and sleeps 20 (+4) guests. The stunningly spacious living room is the focal point of the property and the perfect place for the whole group to relax in comfort thanks to the open fireplace, private bar area and cinema snug. The large, separate dining room has been stylishly designed for up to 32 guests to dine all together, or can double up as a meeting/conference room if required.
Guests can enjoy après ski relaxation in the chalet’s private sauna and massage room, or indulge in some expertly prepared cocktails created in Chalet Montfort’s own private bar.
Additional features include the sauna, a lift with stunning views of the mountain at each stop, flat screen TV’s in each room and heated boot room. This luxury ski chalet is the perfect setting for large groups or families looking to stay in the centre of St Anton. The resort centre, with an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants, is on the chalet’s doorstep and the ski lifts are just a five minutes walk away.
All guests receive exclusive storage of their ski equipment at the foot of the slopes so no need to worry about a daily struggle to the slopes.
Montfort has been welcoming Chaletowners guests since 05 Nov 2015.
The chalet is available on catered or bed and breakfast basis.
We pride ourselves on hiring accomplished and experienced chefs who create wonderful dishes for our guests to enjoy in the comfort of their own chalet. Guests can expect culinary delights where the focus is on presentation and flavour.
As huge wine fans ourselves, we take great pleasure and time in tasting and selecting the wine we have in our chalets. We can assure you that decisions are not taken lightly and tastings are extensive and very serious!
We try our best to stick to local wines, at least country specific wines, but this can sometimes be tricky. We look for wines that are well known and tend to please most pallets but the choice will always vary in their strength, robustness and flavours.
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
|Arrival - Departure||Standard||With Services|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 2020||Booked||Booked|
|20 Dec - 27 Dec 2020||Booked||Booked|
|27 Dec - 03 Jan 2021||€ 58,275||€ 66,675|
|03 Jan - 10 Jan 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|10 Jan - 17 Jan 2021||Booked||Booked|
|17 Jan - 24 Jan 2021||€ 44,800||€ 46,420|
|24 Jan - 31 Jan 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|31 Jan - 07 Feb 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|07 Feb - 14 Feb 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|14 Feb - 21 Feb 2021||€ 49,600||€ 58,000|
|21 Feb - 28 Feb 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|28 Feb - 07 Mar 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|07 Mar - 14 Mar 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|14 Mar - 21 Mar 2021||Booked||Booked|
|21 Mar - 28 Mar 2021||€ 38,020||€ 46,420|
|28 Mar - 04 Apr 2021||€ 46,020||€ 54,420|
|04 Apr - 11 Apr 2021||€ 38,020||€ 36,420|
|11 Apr - 18 Apr 2021||€ 28,020||€ 36,420|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 6 days ago
1. We are asking for a 20% deposit on all chalets booked before the 1st September 2020, paid by bank transfer.
2. That 20% deposit is fully refundable before the 1st September due to any Covid-19 related travel restrictions or any concerns related to Coronavirus. That is to say that these early deposits are fully refundable upon request.
3. Alternatively that 20% deposit could be used for another holiday with us later in the winter season 20/21 (availability dependent) or during season 21/22.
4. After September 1st 2020 our full Terms & Conditions apply. These are under review and will be supplied before 01.09.20. Clients may withdraw from the agreement due to the revised T&Cs anytime up to 01.09.20.
5. If the season does not start due to government directives, FCO Advice, local authority closures that affect skiing, including but not limited to the lift system, or limits access to our destination resorts due to Covid-19, then the 80% of the full amount of the chalet bookings will be refunded. 20% will be retained towards unrecoverable operational costs and administrative costs.
6. For specific chalets, if the holiday is cancelled during the season, or the resort is closed due to local government restrictions then a refund of the remaining 80% of the Chalet Booking shall be returned to the client.
The chalet is the perfect setting for large groups or families looking to stay in the centre of St Anton. The resort centre, with an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants, is on the chalet’s doorstep and the ski lifts are just a five minutes walk away.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet Montfort, St Anton. When communicating with properties via Chaletowners, you agree with the processing of the communications as set out in our Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
Discuss cancellation terms with host before getting the contract
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed