One of the most envied views in the world presents itself to your eyes… Experience the joy of contemplating Mont Blanc, impassively immaculate, flaming at sunset or enveloped in the vanishing mists of the early morning...
Everything here is an invitation to live the ecstatic experience of wide open spaces, but each in its own way…
Some will explore the immensity and its mysteries, while others, quiet hedonists, will enjoy the company of a good book or a comforting fireplace…
"Les Gougnats" can accommodate up to 18 people: 16 people in the 6 bedrooms of the main chalet and 2 people in mazot. Everyone will go as they please and will evolve in a 354 m2.
The main chalet: The chalet and its 354 m2 of living space can accommodate 10 adults and 6 children. All day and night comfort is guaranteed so that you can fully enjoy your stay in an exceptional setting. Everything has been carefully thought out and fitted out to ensure an optimal quality of reception for an exceptional living space. The choice was made to honor the nobility of the materials with the help of local artisans who are committed to perpetuate their know-how and create a synergy between tradition, modern comfort and high-end equipment. Young and old alike will find themselves in a bright living room extended by a terrace with a stunning view of the Mont-Blanc. You will be able to share moments of fun, confidential breaks, relaxation and simply the joy of being together. The night spaces, real bubbles of dreaming will seduce young and old alike with comfortable rooms/ dormitories.
Mazots: The mazot and their 20 m2 of privacy accommodate 2 people in a unique and functional space. Kitchen and bathroom allow these annexes to be independent. The mazot offers a small pleasant terrace for basking in the sun. With its small pointed roofs, the mazot will welcome your nights in this space maliciously equipped to live in perfect autonomy. Real small cozy nest for 2 people, it will seduce you with their atypical charm.
Make your stay truly wonderful! Les Gougnats have all the facilities and services expected to ensure you comfort and tranquility at every step.
In order to lighten your load, we offer personalized support to meet your travel needs, childcare, as well as your desires for delicacies, self-care…
Preparing the chalet for your arrival: In order to facilitate your acclimatization to the chalet, the large fireplace can be prepared so that you only have to start the fire upon arrival, the order of your groceries can be recovered and stored to save you precious time, a meal can already wait for you, ready to make your taste buds travel as soon as you arrive…
Arrive and enjoy ... Exclusive concierge service:
- We prepare each Chalet / Mazot with care to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- We will welcome you to introduce you to the Chalet / Mazot and the region.
- We will be reachable throughout your stay if necessary.
- You will find a Nespresso coffee machine with an assortment of capsules, many varieties of high quality teas (Mariage Frères), sugar and basic condiments ...
- A set of linens, towels, as well as shampoo and soap will be at your disposal.
A la carte services:
- To allow you more tranquility and increase your relaxation experience during your stay, we offer a tailor-made concierge service.
- On your arrival in addition to the usual services included in our prices, we can add, on request:
- A wide selection of local products to enhance your stay and the renewal of these products throughout your stay
- A Breakfast formula: In the morning, receive an assortment of breads and pastries accompanied by your favorite daily newspaper.
- A kit of recommendations for your choice of restaurants, bars and surrounding activities as well as help for the organization of your stay (sports activities, restaurants, transfers...).
- Daily housekeeping can be arranged for your convenience in addition to the end-of-stay cleaning service included.
- Our Concierge service can provide you with meals, the services of a chef or a butler.
- Our Concierge service can help you organize your ski trips.
|02 Dec-09 Dec 2023||€ 5,850|
|09 Dec-16 Dec 2023||€ 5,850|
|16 Dec-23 Dec 2023||€ 7,650|
|23 Dec - 30 Dec 2023||Booked|
|30 Dec-06 Jan 2024||Booked|
|06 Jan-13 Jan 2024||€ 7,250|
|13 Jan-20 Jan 2024||€ 7,250|
|20 Jan-27 Jan 2024||€ 7,550|
|27 Jan-03 Feb 2024||€ 7,550|
|03 Feb-10 Feb 2024||€ 7,550|
|10 Feb-17 Feb 2024||Booked|
|17 Feb-24 Feb 2024||Booked|
|24 Feb-02 Mar 2024||€ 8,650|
|02 Mar-09 Mar 2024||€ 8,650|
|09 Mar-16 Mar 2024||€ 8,650|
|16 Mar-23 Mar 2024||Booked|
|23 Mar-30 Mar 2024||€ 6,450|
|30 Mar-06 Apr 2024||€ 6,450|
|06 Apr-13 Apr 2024||€ 6,450|
|13 Apr-20 Apr 2024||€ 6,450|
|20 Apr-27 Apr 2024||€ 6,450|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 3 months ago.
The chalet is located in the village of Cordon, a setting backed by the Aravis massif with its gaze turned towards the Alps. Its discreet and authentic charm makes it a protected and calming place but make no mistake, it benefits from all the amenities and rubs shoulders with the most coveted peaks, you will reach Megève and Combloux in 15 minutes to indulge in the pleasures of skiing. You probably appreciate the excitement of Megève, its restaurants, its shops or prefer the discretion of a wellness stop... Everyone will be able to find their breathing space here according to their aspirations.
Here the snow allows you to explore endless playgrounds mainly by skiing whether alpine, Nordic or hiking, skiing is in the spotlight in winter but for those looking for other winter activities you can hike on snowshoes on marked trails, driving a sled and his pack...
Summer is also an opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities (hiking, biotope swimming pool, via ferrata, canyoning, etc.) In any season you will have countless opportunities to have fun unless this enchanted break is hoped for as a stopover idle and greedy.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet Les Gougnats, Cordon. Please note that by submitting the form you are not confirming a booking. Chalet host will contact you with a quote and further details for booking. When communicating about chalet via CO, you agree with terms of service and processing of communications as set out in Terms & Conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed
Check overall prices and availability at one place