#Ski In/Ski Out
From December 2020, a brand new luxury living concept awaits you for your holiday in the centre of Lech am Arlberg.
Located directly at the Schlegelkopf ski slope, Arla Luxury Home provides units for groups between 2 and 12/14 guests and consists of:
- 2 bedrooms (app. 30m2) with private terraces and en-suite bathrooms with shower & bathtub,
- 1-bedroom suite (70m2) with en-suite bathtub with an adorable view, bathroom, living area including a
kitchenette and open fireplace as well as a balcony,
- 2-bedroom suite (70m2) with en-suite bathrooms (one shower, one bathtub), including a shared living
area with kitchenette and balcony,
- spacious living and dining area with fireplace (63m2) and two cosy terraces,
- two spa areas featuring two saunas, two steam baths and calming relaxing areas,
- party room with table football, pinball, state-of-the-art multimedia systems, private cinema /
- 2 ski storage rooms (app. 10m2 each).
A unique cooperation with the neighboured Hotel & Chalet Aurelio*****S rounds off the services (less than 5 minutes walking
distance from Arla).
Arla has been welcoming Chaletowners guests since 23 Oct 2020.
Full breakfast served in the chalet. Fully stocked selection of spirits & wines. Award-winning private chef on request.
|04 Dec-11 Dec 2021||€ 52,500|
|11 Dec-18 Dec 2021||—|
|18 Dec-25 Dec 2021||€ 123,200|
|25 Dec-01 Jan 2022||€ 123,200|
|01 Jan-08 Jan 2022||—|
|08 Jan-15 Jan 2022||—|
|15 Jan-22 Jan 2022||—|
|22 Jan-29 Jan 2022||—|
|29 Jan-05 Feb 2022||—|
|05 Feb-12 Feb 2022||—|
|12 Feb-19 Feb 2022||€ 123,200|
|19 Feb-26 Feb 2022||—|
|26 Feb-05 Mar 2022||—|
|05 Mar-12 Mar 2022||—|
|12 Mar-19 Mar 2022||—|
|19 Mar-26 Mar 2022||—|
|26 Mar-02 Apr 2022||—|
|02 Apr-09 Apr 2022||—|
|09 Apr-16 Apr 2022||€ 52,500|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 8 months ago.
The chalet is located directly on the Schlegelkopf ski slope.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet Arla, Lech. When communicating with properties via Chaletowners, you agree with the processing of the communications as set out in our Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
Discuss cancellation terms with host before getting the contract
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed