#Outdoor hot tub
The Stirling luxury chalet has over 500,000 euros in upgrades, furnishings & artwork above and beyond the standard chalets in the village. This ultra luxury chalet has incredible features including a professional gourmet kitchen, private wellness area, designer furniture and beautiful wine cellar! Ask our guests you will choose compliments wines from our cellar for your dinner. Alpine artwork, sculptures, vases & carvings complement this luxury chalet in traditional Swiss decor with a warm inviting atmosphere!
There are fantastic views from every room as well as great privacy! Also, with large balconies, 5 Samsung & LG smart high definition LED TVs, JBL Dolby digital surround sound, IPOD stereos and WIFI internet service, we have provided everything to make make holiday very enjoyable!
As the finest luxury chalet in Saas Fee, the Stirling Chalet was recently chosen to be the filming location for the MTV Reality Road Trip television series airing in 150 countries around the world and is the only luxury chalet in Saas Fee that has been featured on television!
TOP FLOOR OF THE CHALET
Grand Living Room with vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling panoramic windows, new large LG OLED HD 65 inch ultra high definition internet smart TV, Netflix with hundreds of movies to watch, Sonos sound bar system, high speed WIFI internet, three large designer Italian leather sofas with seating for 10 people, including old world oak coffee table, oak sideboards, Swiss Alpine artwork, adjoining balcony with privacy & great views of the surrounding mountains, valley and glaciers!
* Professional Gourmet Kitchen with new Italian Linea Quattro cabinets, new Miele stainless appliances including large state of the art induction ceramic cooktop, down draft system, two convection ovens, warming drawer, microwave oven, large refrigerator-freezer, two dishwashers, Bosch professional mixer/blender/food processor, Nepresso coffee machine, granite counters, complete with two sets of dinnerware from the Villeroy & Boch porcelain factory in Luxembourg and the famous Lomonosov porcelain factory in St. Petersburg, Russia, professional cookware & great views of the mountains & glaciers!
* Beautiful Dining Area extra large old oak elliptical dining table with seating for ten people, with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling panoramic glass with great views of the surrounding mountains & glaciers, large old world elliptical oak table, wood burning fireplace, Swiss Alpine artwork, Black Forest cuckoo clock & adjoining balcony with great views of the surrounding mountains & glaciers!
* Wine & Champagne Cooler with two separate cooling zones & storage capacity for 200 bottles of fine wines & champagnes from around the world including from France, Italy, Switzerland, Australia & United States. Alpine Artwork, Vases, Carvings & Sculptures abound though out the chalet including crystal, bronze sculptures, figurines etc.
* Large South Facing Balcony adjoining the dining area with fantastic views of the mountains & glaciers with plenty of sunshine!
* Large North Facing Balcony adjoining the living room with outdoor dining table & chairs and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains, valleys, glaciers and villages below!
GROUND FLOOR OF THE CHALET
* Spacious Entry Area with two seating areas and large area for skiwear, coat, glove & shoe storage.
* Ensuite Grand Master Bedroom with Swiss Alpine luxurious built in bed & closet, king size bed & plush mattress, extra large 240X240 down duvet, five large plush pillows, designer 700 thread count Swiss duvet & pillow covers from Schlossberg Linens in Switzerland, leather sofa, Swiss Alpine artwork, Samsung high definition LED TV, DVD player, JBL sound bar, ceramic fireplace heater, large windows with great privacy, fantastic views & designer window blinds.
* Elegant EnSuite Master Bathroom with designer Italian vanity cabinet with glass counter, extra large shower with two shower heads including special wellness LED lighting, surrounded in natural Italian granite floors & walls and large designer towels.
* Large Balcony adjoining the master bedroom, with great privacy, wellness area including whirlpool spa with LED lighting, MP3 mood music, lounge chairs & fantastic views of the surrounding mountains, valleys and village below!
*Private Wellness Area including state of the art infrared Sauna, deluxe Whirlpool Spa with therapeutic LED lighting & MP3 music and a relaxing lounge area.
* Laundry Room with large washer & dryer for the benefit of guests!
LOWER FLOOR OF THE CHALET
* Three En-suite Bedrooms, with Swiss Alpine luxurious built in bed & closets, each with Samsung high definition LED TVs, IPOD stereo players, extra large plush 240X240 down duvets, 5 large plush pillows, ceramic fireplace heater, Swiss Alpine decor, large windows, designer window blinds & one bedroom with sleeper sofa & closet with great privacy and all bedrooms with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains & valley below!
* Three En-suite Bathrooms with granite & marble on floors & walls, special Italian designer cabinets with glass counters, towel warmers, large shower with LED lighting & large plush designer towels
Beautiful Wine Cellar with granite floors & stone walls, special LED lighting, temperature and humidity control, wooden racks loaded with 500 bottles of wine & champagne from around the world including Italy, France, Australia, California & Switzerland. There is a boutique wine & champagne cooler for the benefit of our guests with beautiful glass door and temperature and humidity control, You may choose a bottle complimentary for every evening dinner. Additional bottles can be purchased for a nominal fee of 20 euros.
We offer exclusive concierge services to all guests staying at the Stirling Chalet. From making restaurant reservations, scheduling shuttle service to Zermatt, reserving ski instruction or ski guides, purchasing ski lift passes, massages, etc. Just let us know your desires and we will do our best to make your holiday memorable for you. Clients at the Stirling Chalet receive preferred reservations, services and discounts.
|28 Nov-05 Dec 2021||Price on application|
|05 Dec-12 Dec 2021||Price on application|
|12 Dec-19 Dec 2021||Price on application|
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2021||Price on application|
|26 Dec-02 Jan 2022||Price on application|
|02 Jan-09 Jan 2022||Price on application|
|09 Jan-16 Jan 2022||Price on application|
|16 Jan-23 Jan 2022||Price on application|
|23 Jan-30 Jan 2022||Price on application|
|30 Jan-06 Feb 2022||Price on application|
|06 Feb-13 Feb 2022||Price on application|
|13 Feb-20 Feb 2022||Price on application|
|20 Feb-27 Feb 2022||Price on application|
|27 Feb-06 Mar 2022||Price on application|
|06 Mar-13 Mar 2022||Price on application|
|13 Mar-20 Mar 2022||Price on application|
|20 Mar-27 Mar 2022||Price on application|
|27 Mar-03 Apr 2022||Price on application|
|03 Apr-10 Apr 2022||Price on application|
|10 Apr-17 Apr 2022||Price on application|
|17 Apr-24 Apr 2022||Price on application|
|24 Apr-01 May 2022||Price on application|
All prices are in . Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 4 months ago.
The chalet is located in the sunniest and best area of the village, with great privacy and incredible views of the surrounding mountains, valleys and glaciers!
We are also conveniently located just one minute walk to the free shuttle to the slopes & village and about ten minute easy walk to the center of the village.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet Stirling, Saas-Fee. When communicating with properties via Chaletowners, you agree with the processing of the communications as set out in our Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
Discuss cancellation terms with host before getting the contract
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed