As locations go, they don’t get much better than this. These beautiful lodge is a contemporary luxury ski chalet in Serre Chevalier, and offers the best of both worlds in terms of setting and accommodation. Although it is contemporary in design, it still retains its alpine charm. The wooden architecture mingles effortlessly with modern lighting, log burner and a metal staircase that winds up to the rooms.
There are lots of loveable nooks and crannies here for unwinding – enjoy total escapism in the reading corner with a good book or get steamy in the sauna in the relaxation area. The gym and games room will keep you occupied in the evenings or if you feel you need to take a break from the slopes. The outdoor space could not be more fitting for the two outdoor terraces and private hot tub, where you can soak up the picture-perfect scenery. In the evenings when the pistes are lit up, the views are quite literally mesmerising.
Chalet Chez Xavi can sleep up to 10 guests (or 12 with children) and features five bedrooms, two of which lie on a mezzanine floor. Extra comfy beds are strewn with fluffy throws for those snug winter nights. There are also three bathrooms with beautiful Italian showers. With the ski resorts of Montgenevre and Clavier only 15km away and the Old Town of Briancon 5mins walking, there is so much to do right on your doorstep, The closest lift is 7mins walking.
Our catered service consists of:
Canapes and champagne the day of your arrival.
• Freshly baked croissants, 'pain au chocolate's' and fresh baguettes with a full continental breakfast (with a hot option). Try our smoothie bowls, freshly squeezed juices and our daily brew.
• Our afternoon tea consists of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, 'vin chaud' and a freshly baked cake, cookies or any other home made treat.
• Canapes are served every evening, together with a delicious 3 course evening meal with plenty of free flowing local wine and a cheese board.
• After dinner, coffee or a soothing herbal tea is served
• We cater children's meals with an earlier meal time.
• We can cook for all dietary requirements as long as you mention it in advance during your booking. If there are any specific needs, allergies, likes or dislikes, do let us know before you arrive.
NOTE: staff day-off is on Wednesday, you will have a self-serve breakfast available then and we will arrange a reservation for your dinner on that day.
|16 Dec - 23 Dec 2023||Booked|
|23 Dec - 30 Dec 2023||Booked|
|30 Dec - 06 Jan 2024||Booked|
|06 Jan-13 Jan 2024||€ 12,500|
|13 Jan-20 Jan 2024||€ 12,500|
|20 Jan - 27 Jan 2024||Booked|
|27 Jan-03 Feb 2024||€ 12,500|
|03 Feb-10 Feb 2024||€ 12,500|
|10 Feb - 17 Feb 2024||Booked|
|17 Feb-24 Feb 2024||€ 15,000|
|24 Feb-02 Mar 2024||€ 12,500|
|02 Mar-09 Mar 2024||€ 12,500|
|09 Mar-16 Mar 2024||€ 12,500|
|16 Mar-23 Mar 2024||€ 11,500|
|23 Mar-30 Mar 2024||€ 11,500|
|30 Mar-06 Apr 2024||€ 11,500|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 5 days ago.
With the ski resorts of Montgenevre and Clavier only 15km away and the Old Town of Briancon 5mins walking, there is so much to do right on your doorstep, The closest lift is 7mins walking.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Chalet Chez Xavi, Serre Chevalier. Please note that by submitting the form you are not confirming a booking. Chalet host will contact you with a quote and further details for booking. When communicating about chalet via CO, you agree with terms of service and processing of communications as set out in Terms & Conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed
Check overall prices and availability at one place