Located in the luxury residence Aspen Park, this beautiful apartment of 150 sqm sleeps up to 8 people with its 4 bedrooms. It enjoys an ideal location close to the slopes, restaurants and shops. The apartment is totally ski in ski out. After a long day of skiing, you can admire the beautiful landscapes on its south and west facing balcony.
This luxury apartment is composed of an equipped kitchen with a bar, a living room with a fireplace and a dining room giving access to the terrace. The apartment offers 4 bedrooms en suite.
This luxury apartment is composed of :
- Bedroom 1 en suite with balcony : one double bed ( 180 x 200 ) or 2 single beds ( 90 x 190 ), storage, TV, washbasin, italian shower, hair dryer
- Bedroom 2 en suite with balcony : one double bed ( 180 x 200 ), storage, TV, washbasin, italian shower, hair dryer, WC
- Independant toilet in the corridor
- Bedroom 3 en suite with balcony : one double bed ( 180 x 200 ) or 2 single beds ( 90 x 190 ), storage, TV, washbasin, italian shower, hair dryer, WC
- Bedroom 4 master room en suite with balcony : one double bed ( 180 x 200 ), storage, TV, double washbasin, italian shower, bathtub, hair dryer, WC
- Laundry with washing machine and trumble dryer
- Living room wih fireplace
- Open space kitchen
- Dining room
- Terrace with an unimpeded view
- Parking place
- Ski locker
Aspen Park 63 has been welcoming Chaletowners guests since 30 Sep 2019.
We offer a customized concierge service to give you everything you need and ensure you unforgettable holidays.
Two options available:
- The "Classic" to prepare your stay before your arrival and,
- The "Premium" which adds to our concierge service during the duration of your stay.
Our desire is to make your stay in Méribel an extraordinary experience by offering services: whatever your request, our only limit is your imagination!
Here is a partial list of services we offer: Delivery of shopping, purchase of packages and ski equipment rental, helicopter transfers, beauty treatments or home massages, booking the best restaurants in the area, booking ski lessons, looking for sensational activities, chef service...
|05 Dec-12 Dec 2021||€ 7,700|
|12 Dec-19 Dec 2021||€ 7,700|
|19 Dec - 26 Dec 2021||Booked|
|26 Dec - 02 Jan 2022||Booked|
|02 Jan-09 Jan 2022||€ 9,500|
|09 Jan-16 Jan 2022||€ 7,700|
|16 Jan-23 Jan 2022||€ 7,700|
|23 Jan-30 Jan 2022||€ 7,700|
|30 Jan-06 Feb 2022||€ 8,500|
|06 Feb-13 Feb 2022||€ 11,500|
|13 Feb-20 Feb 2022||€ 12,000|
|20 Feb-27 Feb 2022||€ 11,500|
|27 Feb-06 Mar 2022||€ 13,300|
|06 Mar-13 Mar 2022||€ 9,700|
|13 Mar-20 Mar 2022||€ 9,700|
|20 Mar-27 Mar 2022||€ 9,700|
|27 Mar-03 Apr 2022||€ 7,700|
|03 Apr-10 Apr 2022||€ 7,700|
|10 Apr-17 Apr 2022||€ 7,700|
|17 Apr-24 Apr 2022||€ 7,700|
All prices are in Euro. Dates are fixed. Calendar was updated 3 weeks ago.
The apartment is totally ski in ski out and enjoys an ideal location close to the slopes, restaurants and shops.
I give permission for my name to be shared with the host of Apartment Aspen Park 63, Meribel. Please note that by submitting the form you are not confirming a booking. Chalet host will contact you with a quote and further details for booking. When communicating about chalet via CO, you agree with terms of service and processing of communications as set out in Terms and conditions. For safety and quality control reasons, we strongly recommend communicate through Chaletowners.
We are based in the Alps and check every chalet owner and operator
Discuss cancellation terms with host before getting the contract
You book directly, so the best price and service are guaranteed